it’s nice to “meet” you [handshake].
for a shorter bio and general hub of my online activity: about.me.
i’ve written professionally for a missions organization and an online crowdfunding platform. after nine years as a jill-of-trades, i’m about to specialize in law. if you want my resume, go here.
i’ve blogged since before it was called blogging; consider this blog the online journal of a christian korean-american woman. there’s no coherent theme, really, ‘cept that i may be little but i can get loud about things i love — i try to do so here, but i disperse my voice through various social media in the following manner:
- on facebook and twitter, i tend to share stories relating to faith, justice, politics, pop-culture, and race — lots of times, they’re a melange of all those issues.
- my pinterest boards lately have been populated by recipes, inspirational quotes, writing tips, and yes, ideas of the wedding to a guy i haven’t met yet.
- i tumblr covertly about things related to dating and marriage.
- when i feel like i’ve shared enough on fb and twitter, i use storify to collect content.
- goodreads keeps track of… books i read.
so, to sum up: born & raised in nyc. grew up in dc & northern va. got wrecked in 11 countries in 11 months. reluctantly moved back to nyc, but i relish it now. i’m fond of alliteration, alphabetical order, and portmanteau. i do my best to carry a notebook (typically those skinny colorful moleskine journals) and my pencil bag with me wherever i go. i’m a wannabe sports aficionado and political wonk. my sweet tooth is massive.
i’m little, loud, and love the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
thanks for visiting! & say firstname.lastname@example.org, if you’d like.